
I am in an apocalyptic frame of mind. I blame it on the BBC series "Survivors". It's science-fiction, but not totally beyond the realm of the imagination. A virus has wiped out 95% of the world' population in a matter of days, and it's about how the survivors behave. It's not pretty. Our heroes are of course all good chaps, but not everybody comes through Armageddon with a sense of public duty. And so man is forced into conflict with his fellow man yet again, in order to survive.
If the worst comes to the worst, I'm sticking with McChe. His street skills are second to none. He knows how to polish silver with fag ash and spit. Skills like that will be invaluable come the Apocalypse. Ray Mears eat your heart out.
If the worst comes to the worst, I'm sticking with McChe. His street skills are second to none. He knows how to polish silver with fag ash and spit. Skills like that will be invaluable come the Apocalypse. Ray Mears eat your heart out.

No comments:
Post a Comment