For a real eyeful, go to the Dieux du Stade 2007 website. It's described as a "rugby calendar". Ha! There's more than rugby balls on show, if you know what I mean. This photo is cropped, in the interests of keeping Pat's blood pressure down.
Steady yourself, Aunty.

16 comments:
Reminds me of that famous Irish song: "Cockless and mussels, alive, alive-o!"
Tien !! J’ai reconnu mon cousin, il me ressemble comme deux gouttes d’eau !
Er, where are all the girls then?
Busy on the website I guess...
Just a "filler", he? We're sure filled with hope, thanks a million, Daphne, you are a true friend. Phwoargh... Oooooooooooooooooo....(that was the cold shower).
I had quite a lot of rugby players around me last night. But there were all dressed :-(, it was a birthday party at my brothers' place.
One of them gave me a bit more than just a lift home, though :-))
Strewth - that blokes got no strides on
Double strewth - Minky was scrumming
I clicked on the link thinking it was all about football!
What a load of bollocks!
Yum yum, I'd love to eat him up, and I know where I'd start.
Scrumming, ha ha! Goth Master, I was indeed the middle of the front row, trying to hook the ball. Re the lift, it was my neighbour, the Spaniard player I told you about.
But right now, I am here again to join the ladies in sinful prayers to the Gods.
GB, cockless and muscles, surely? The uncropped version is available via the link, if you want to compare human and simian attributes. If what Homo Escapeons says is true, you will be very impressed.
Crabtree, sans blague? Ton avatar (petite photo) ressemble a la fois a Fozzy l'ours des muppets, et a quelque chose de bizarrement erotique.
Tippler, I suspect we may have lost some of them for good. They may have gone the way of Eileen.
MK, I know of one or two who wouldn't mind a "filler" from Mr April. Did your rugbyman score a try? Or at least teach you some Spanish rugby songs?
Goth, well spotted. He also has a bit of a dreamy look on his face, I wonder what he can be doing? Do you think he's thinking about the six nations, boys and girls?
Cream, it's a bit full-on this year isn't it? Can't wait for 2008.
EmmaK, I bet you wouldn't even need the anti gag reflex spray!
I must confess there was a splendid essai transformé two months ago. Mr April is so inspiring, I sure wouldn't mind. Butt think Mr May or November, Spaniards are very hairy fairies. The other day, I just did a feinte de passe and left a célibataire endurci just a bit more endurci, if you catch my drift. That is all he deserved since he forgot all about fair play the last couple of months. Butt next time, I will shamelessly go for the plaquage...
Rugby tackle (plaquage) is what is missing from the photograph ... oh English was made for the double entendre, n'est-ce pas?
Fwooooooooaaaaaargh.
Who is that young gladiator in the body armour? I'll take him, and his brother. Wrap'em unwashed, I'll disinfect them when I get him home. I have a special chocolate sauce for that very purpose.
He has a curious muscle going down his R lower abdomen which could be a cause for concern. I clicked but got no satisfaction - as it were.
And I find the sloping shoulders always disappoint.
Bloody crikey - the ladies are all a dither, just because some rugby type took his keks off.
*wanders off to wonder where he went wrong*
Comment ! Vous m’avez démasqué ?
Je suis, je suis, je suis ce qui n'a pas d'importance
qui se confond avec l'image en filigrane
d'une future vérité dès à présent défigurée
je suis un nœud dans le pommier !
Seule une chevêche crie sa frayeur
Et la lune est couleur d’argile dans la nuit
Il faudrait que l'été presse l'eau des étoiles
Pote de Fozzy je lui gratouille le dos lorsqu’il a des démangeaisons,
C’est là mon coté érotique, vous avez dit bizarre ? Comme c’est bizarre
Un genou à terre, révérence oblige…
That gladiator in the field one has an astonishing bum. I like the hairy ones.
Post a Comment