
For some reason the last post went totally skee-whiff, there was no comments box and Quarsan's witty logo didn't appear. It's too late now, the moment has passed. Hope you enjoyed the Amy Winehouse clip anyway.
I am out of Rehab, and so cured of the blogging addiction that I am not posting anything today except this photograph as a reminder that it's never too late to kick a bad habit.
(I'll be back later in the week).
I am out of Rehab, and so cured of the blogging addiction that I am not posting anything today except this photograph as a reminder that it's never too late to kick a bad habit.
(I'll be back later in the week).
20 comments:
Bonjour, Lady Daphne. He has the eyes of a rogue. Is that a Roman nose?
Good to have you back, Daphne.
Knowing you were in Rehab didn't make us feel like commenting anyway. Q's logo appeared at first, I saw it. As for the clip, it was very much enjoyed.
Is this a pic of Scruffy... or Scrumpy?
You look dreadful without make-up.
Oh wait, that isn't a picture of you!
GB, I wouldn't hazard a guess at what has gone up that nose. He's not called The Human Spliff for nothing you know.
MK, Keef (for it is he) could possibly be Scrumpy's grandfather. There seems to be some scurrilous speculation afoot about my relationship with the pungent youth. I assure you I would not touch the boy without my Marigold gloves on.
Bart. Go and stand in the corner.
Daphne My Dahhling...
An eternity but I know you will remember me - the wonderful times dancing together, you, me and the other gals.-amazing how many of us could fit into that tiny, tiny little cage..happy times. So when I stumbled over your sweet little cyber missives -my dear how modern you have become-well you can imagine how thrilled I was to think we might be able to stroll, well perhaps totter down memory lane, so you can then imagine my feelings when I read that you were "mad with grief" after the loss of dear sweet Harold-how well I remember your fabulous wedding-Harold's relatives - a unique experience ...your description of Harold's send off so moving and yet not two weeks ago(!) I saw Harold's Doppelganger tootling around Milton Keynes in an Audi TT -I'd recognise that beige cardigan in a sandstorm -so Daphne unless I am to disbelieve the evidence of my own (expensively lasered eyes)we have a problem................
Lovely to have you back, Daffers - MK and I were only talking about you on Saturday - but it wasn't anything bad, we promise :)
What bad habit are you talking about?
Old men wearing weird rings or Mascara?
Did I tell that we thrashed Darlo?
Just testing. Glad it wasn't jus me
Correct. We were wandering downtown with our camera, just kicking one bad blogging habit for another. Mannekin Pics, that is. Hopefully, you'll join in too, or will you 'just say "no"' again?
Zoe said she didn't know you were spending a week in Rehab (now she would have known, if only she had read your entry on the subject, like I did). That was right after we heard Brussels' Rocking Santa singing close to the Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert and I mentioned you posted his picture(I've just checked it was on 30/12/06).
Giving up smoking or drugs or drinking or blogging or all of the above?... Yikes - don't like the sound of rehab at all.
Good old Keef. Smoked so much he fell out of a tree and banged his napper.
Gotta luv rock 'n' roll - although you can't always get what you want...
Un seul être vous manque, et ...
L'homme n'a point de port, le temps n'a point de rive ;
Il coule, et nous passons ! »
Ô lac ! rochers muets ! grottes ! forêt obscure !
Vous que le temps épargne ou qu'il peut rajeunir,
Good day lady Daphne,
So we meet again, Bette Noire (stage name The Black Widow): Are you still using "When the whip comes down" for your dance routine? I shall discuss your allegations in my next post. I doubt very much that Harold's arthritis would allow him to get into an Audi TT, let alone drive one.
Zoe, I would not have noticed my ears burning as I was deep in conversation on Saturday with a very surprising interlocutor, all may be revealed in my next post.
Cream, that's the grandaddy of rock'n'roll you're talking about. Look out for him in Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
Pat, I think it was embedding the YouTube clip that it didn't like. Time to move on from Blogger soon I feel. It's cramping my style.
MK, I had enough cameras while in UK. On the motorway, every time I looked up there were a pair of aggressive cameras staring at me. It felt like East Germany.
Goth, you don't want to go to Rehab either?
Tippler, time is on your side. You better move on, I have no sympathy, you old devil.
Crabtree, what lovely words. I immediately recognized the sublime poetry of Eric Cantona.
Ha ! Là c’est de l’humour !
Heu ! Non non plutôt de la flatterie !
Je ne suis pas difficile, je me contente toujours du meilleur.* CHURCHILL*
Where did you go into rehab? Do they do banana cake addicts?
P.S. nice to have you back.
I happen to like the Rolling Stones. Bad habit my eye!
Bonjour,Daphne!
I have finally managed to return your visit to my blog - yes, it's taken me a whole 2 months!!! D'oh!
Humorous post, I definitively know about the dangers of compulsive bloggging from personal experience! Rehab, here I come! Nice blog!!! (;-)
Keef now claims to have smoked his dad's ashes. I should have thought of doing that with Harold, would have saved me a fortune in burial costs. However, if Bette Noire's allegations are to be believed, I may have to bury him all over again. Possibly with a large Kitchen Devil in his back after putting me through all this trauma.
Hey I read that in the papers too
(so it must be true) that Keif snorted some of his father's cremated remains up his schnozzola with some blow.
Is it just me or does that sound weird? He really has done it all.
Post a Comment