I'm giving the guy the benefit of doubt. The Italian player must have said something to him to cause him loose it. If you looks at what happened... something was said. However, that still doesn't justify Zidane from head butting that same Italian player...
I do listen to you, Zed. I just don't agree with a thing you say.
I still love Z too. (The gorgeous male footballing one, not that mad bitch down the road). I just want to go and give him a big hug. Can't resist a man who lets his inner toddler out. At least he knocked that Eyetie bugger down before he got sent off.
I'm surrounded by grinning Italians at work which doesn't help matters much.
Didn't I tell you that "headers" were against the spirit of the game? And so what if he was insulted. I've never struck a man for calling me 'King Kong'. He should have responded with another insult. I believe there are plenty of rude names for Italians.
8 comments:
I'm giving the guy the benefit of doubt. The Italian player must have said something to him to cause him loose it. If you looks at what happened... something was said. However, that still doesn't justify Zidane from head butting that same Italian player...
you see, daffers, you should listen to me more often.
I agree with Andy Daffers, I think that the Italian said something really bad..I too still love him, stand by your man that's me....
I do listen to you, Zed. I just don't agree with a thing you say.
I still love Z too. (The gorgeous male footballing one, not that mad bitch down the road). I just want to go and give him a big hug. Can't resist a man who lets his inner toddler out. At least he knocked that Eyetie bugger down before he got sent off.
I'm surrounded by grinning Italians at work which doesn't help matters much.
why are you at work ? you are sick, you daft bint.
I'm British. We don't do sick. (Fade out to "The Dambusters" ....)
Didn't I tell you that "headers" were against the spirit of the game? And so what if he was insulted. I've never struck a man for calling me 'King Kong'. He should have responded with another insult. I believe there are plenty of rude names for Italians.
Tee hee!
Nice header, but nothing to do with football!
Post a Comment