I would like to make clear that my previous post in no way indicated that Mr Zidane was in any way a prat, and I would like to salute him for his courageous stand against racial insults from that bloody greaseball of an Eyetie, his willingness to put personal pride before the honour of his country, and his Camilla-like refusal to disclose the gory details of the verbal exchange with the aforementioned dago .... we salute you Sir, you are a hero of the beautiful game! (Please don't hit me, and please implore your nephews not to set fire to my car ...)
(pp J. Chirac)

12 comments:
Do you think he's the kind of chap who'd hit a lady? I wouldn't have thought so, but you never can tell. Maybe he'd slap a woman for fawning on him while he was putting on his cuff links.
My late husband always asked me to fasten his cuff links. And tie his tie. And his shoelaces. And button his cardigan. In fact I used to have to dress him every day, otherwise he'd have gone out wearing odd socks and my underwear.
Hear hear Daffers, I stood by my man all along.....
Well if he'd been my man I'd have given him a slap and sent him to bed with no dinner. But then I am (just) old enough to be his mother. OH THAT'S SO DEPRESSING!!!!
Hello...
There's always This!
:O)
The only prat in this whole affair is Marco Materazzi who is full of crap.
what did the italian say ? zidane didn't say last night on TF1, he avoided it completely.
Zizou is like our Royal Family: never complain, never explain. Something to do with his mother and his sister, according to the BBC. Who cares. There's something fascinating about a man who can lose it so big time in the WORLD CUP FINAL. He upstaged the winners.
hurrah! and so say all of us,you are a woman who does not mince her words I fancy! I shall visit often!
It has been reported that some lip readers can make out the words, "your wife and mother are terrorist cunts and I will rape them both."
"zoe said...
what did the italian say ? zidane didn't say last night on TF1, he avoided it completely."
It has been reported that some lip readers can make out the words, "your wife and mother are terrorist cunts and I will rape them both."
"zoe said...
what did the italian say ? zidane didn't say last night on TF1, he avoided it completely."
Whatever the Italiane said the French man should not have lost it. Anger management should be part of the training. Even our own dear David had to learn the hard way. Zidane is old enough to know better. He's a rotten example to the little boys of France.
Post a Comment