Looking at my last two posts, I see that I got more comments for a one-liner with a picture of a nice doggie than for an essay over which I sweated for an hour. Which has taught me to sweat less, and use more cute pictures of animals. And anyway I'm off to Londinium on the Eurostar this evening so without further ado ...

Happy Easter everybody!
13 comments:
So uh, what's up Doc?
A rabbit came into a shop and asked, "Got any carrots?" The seller answered, "No!"
The next day the rabbit came again, "Got any carrots?" The seller replied "No!"
Next day the rabbit asked, "Got any carrots?" The seller shouted, "No! And if you come again and ask for carrots, I'll get a hammer and nail you to the fence by your ears!"
Next morning the rabbit came back and asked, " Got any nails?" The seller screamed, "No!"
The rabbit asked, "Got any carrots?"
Mr. Singletooth Rabbitson, I presume... :P
They're not really designed to look you straight in the eye, are they?
Must be a British rabbit - look at the state of its teeth.
Happy Easter, sweet Daph.
Snap! I had the same idea. Happy Easter Daphne. Hope you don't miss Max's come-uppance - I can't wait!
I once bought a train ticket to France and the ticket seller said: "Eurostar?"
I said: "Well, I've cooked on radio once or twice but that's all really."
Enjoy your Creme Eggs, D...
You had better taken the rabbit with you. That way it could dig a way out if your train got stuck in the Eurotunnel.
Mind you, you still need to have a dolphin in your purse to help you swim to the surface once the rabbit breaks trough the sea-floor.
Did you see Nanas in London?
Ho ! Le joli PanPan que voici , j'ai le même en cage !
I posed a rabbit to you ?
I catch up with wasted time
Aaawwwww.....
*sighs*
Hi!
I'm working my through all my blogroll to let you know that, due to the useless of both blogger and my server, the url http://www.freelanceguru.co.uk no longer works.
For some reason the only address that's working is http://Freelanceguru.co.uk
Hi!
I'm working my through all my blogroll to let you know that, due to the useless of both blogger and my server, the url http://www.freelanceguru.co.uk no longer works.
For some reason the only address that's working is http://Freelanceguru.co.uk
Post a Comment