Saturday, December 22

A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE



with plenty of






and


But don't forget why
we put ourselves through this every year:




11 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Merry Christmas, ma'am. Don't drink all that champagne yourself.

SpanishGoth said...

Where's the chocolate cake? I mean the champers is good but..... ah, just realised, I bet Scrumpy had away with the dessert

Brian Roberts said...

Merry Christmas to you to.

Mr Farty said...

Merry Xmas, Daffers! Will you be putting the turkey through the blender this year?

The Aunt said...

Merry Chrimbo. See you on 29th.

Cream said...

Merry Liquid Christmas, Daphnée.

Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

GB, all the best to you and yours. I shall raise a small glass of sherry to you on Christmas Day.

Goth, sod chocolate cake, I've discovered ADVOKAAT. How to get pissed on custard. Brilliant.

Brian, likewise. Hope you and Stu have a good one.

Farty, I can eat solids as long as they're not crunchy. I'm having a small hen pheasant this year, straight out of the tin, in my dressing gown in front of the telly.

A tantot, Aunty. Glad to see Arthur back in one piece.

Cream, there are lots of good things that don't require teeth. Foie gras, smoked salmon, and my latest discovery ADVOKAAT. It's like custard made with rocket fuel. I'll bring you some when I come up to bandit country.

Sidhusaaheb said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

:)

Soup Waiter said...

Just discovered Advokaat?? how can you avoid it? I've been introducing girlfriend and guests to Snowballs; 1 measure Advocaat to 3 measures lemonade, dash of lime cordial, dash of orange cordial. The Bols variety doesn't mix as well as Warniks but it's still good

Anonymous said...

Une grosse panne d'ordi et ,hop ! je disparais... je repointe le bout de mon nez comme le renne du monsieur barbu ...

Il est superbe ce chapeau !!!Et que la Dame est jolie !!!

Il n'est jamais trop tard pour te souhaiter un merveilleux NOEL

Crabtree un admirateur presque anonyme !!

Anonymous said...

The merriest of Christmases to you, dear Lady Daphs. I shall be drinking to all my blogging chums at dinner tomorrow.