On Saturday night, watching the semi-final of the Rugby World Cup, a number of ladies in the company were heard to inquire about the French no.16. I have scoured the internet, but numbers on shirts seem to be perfectly random in rugby, and I cannot find any confirmation of his name. Perhaps somebody can identify him from the line-up below. And get his phone number.
And just for Aunty Marianne, Chabbers showing his tender side:
Are they all rugby players? I've always had my suspicions about that sport. American football is less homoerotic because they protect their bodies with armour and are entertained by cheerleaders.
Monsieur l'Ambassadeur, you are spoiling us... And he's named after a cognac, doubly delicious. Crabtree's link has to be viewed a bit at a time, it's rather a lot to take in at one go. As the Scotsman said to his favourite sheep, brace yourself, Gladys.
GB, plenty of women buy that calendar, don't you worry. American footballers are big pussies because they protect their bodies with armour. Women love a man who can writhe in the mud and grab another man's balls. Don't you think there's something gorilla-like about Chabal?
Zoe (going backwards - see what I did there?), now I understand your desperate attempts to get yourself arrested.
Tien donc ! Un contradicteur ? Un photographe qui prendrait des clichés, pour mettre des à prioris au placard ? C'est comme ci je passais devant la vitrine d'un pâtissier juste pour la lécher ? Ou bien présenter à son chien un plat de saucisses, (tien ! encore les saucisses) et que je lui dise pas touche, il me prendrait pour une "andouille" !
A moins que l'affichage de femmes dévêtues sur les panneaux publicitaire pour des sous vêtement affriolant soit pitoyable pour les hommes qui les regardent ? Heureusement les boîtes de cassoulet et de raviolis ne choquent personne !
Sam, I think the blond one is the much sought after no.16, Remy Martin by name. I suppose that's the French equivalent of being called Johnny Walker. I like my man to be subservient but he generally prefers a smart leather leash for walkies. The chains are only for when he's been raiding the booze cabinet.
Pat, you should be a trick cyclist, I never spotted the thought process there. That will explain why all my photographs from Africa were of coconuts and lizards.
So I come to your delightful blog via Cream and just as my husband is passing by I am scrolling through the rugby post. I can never and don't intend to try and explain, especially after all the warnings I have given him about not visiting any sex sites on my computer
15 comments:
handcuffs - oh my .....
Are they all rugby players? I've always had my suspicions about that sport. American football is less homoerotic because they protect their bodies with armour and are entertained by cheerleaders.
Remy Martin 3e ligne 28ans 1.95m 107kg
For your pleasure Mesdames!
But do not come back there too often ;-)
This is going to make jazzer!!!
Monsieur l'Ambassadeur, you are spoiling us... And he's named after a cognac, doubly delicious. Crabtree's link has to be viewed a bit at a time, it's rather a lot to take in at one go. As the Scotsman said to his favourite sheep, brace yourself, Gladys.
GB, plenty of women buy that calendar, don't you worry. American footballers are big pussies because they protect their bodies with armour. Women love a man who can writhe in the mud and grab another man's balls. Don't you think there's something gorilla-like about Chabal?
Zoe (going backwards - see what I did there?), now I understand your desperate attempts to get yourself arrested.
Gasp.
That is all.
Nice one of Michelak.
I think Chabal is going to eat that baby raw.
It's an English baby. He'll probably have it cold. With a bitter sauce.
(Hehe)
This is the most pathetic excuse to post homoerotic content on the internet I have ever seen.
Tien donc ! Un contradicteur ?
Un photographe qui prendrait des clichés, pour mettre des à prioris au placard ?
C'est comme ci je passais devant la vitrine d'un pâtissier juste pour la lécher ?
Ou bien présenter à son chien un plat de saucisses, (tien ! encore les saucisses) et que je lui dise pas touche, il me prendrait pour une "andouille" !
A moins que l'affichage de femmes dévêtues sur les panneaux publicitaire pour des sous vêtement affriolant soit pitoyable pour les hommes qui les regardent ?
Heureusement les boîtes de cassoulet et de raviolis ne choquent personne !
Mr Coward, everyone is welcome here, even homosexuals. Your uncle Noel used to pop by from time to time. Lovely man.
Crabtree, tu dis vrai. Et ton chien aussi.
I like the blonde one who looks poised for action. The chains on the other men make them look too subservient.
A clear case of a yummy scrummy if you like the rippling rugger types.
Sausages and then this lot? What are you thinking Daphne?
Sam, I think the blond one is the much sought after no.16, Remy Martin by name. I suppose that's the French equivalent of being called Johnny Walker. I like my man to be subservient but he generally prefers a smart leather leash for walkies. The chains are only for when he's been raiding the booze cabinet.
Pat, you should be a trick cyclist, I never spotted the thought process there. That will explain why all my photographs from Africa were of coconuts and lizards.
Morsel of my TOUTOU in the nude ...
So I come to your delightful blog via Cream and just as my husband is passing by I am scrolling through the rugby post. I can never and don't intend to try and explain, especially after all the warnings I have given him about not visiting any sex sites on my computer
Post a Comment