Thursday, October 4

NOT WITH THE PROGRAMME

They say a drop in air pressure causes a lack of concentration. That is certainly the case with me as I am not exactly firing on all cylinders at the



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atmosphère… Atmosphère… Est-ce que j'ai une gueule d'atmosphère ?

Have I pressure ? Ah yes ! that of the cork of champagne.
To me weather is always nice !

28° Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne, ne blessent pas mon coeur d'une langueur...

Gorilla Bananas said...

I love those old black-and-white films. Who'd have thought that Buster Keaton would look so good holding an electric guitar?

Dr Maroon said...

You are totally right about the air pressure drop thing. Right now I often find myself just

Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

Crabbers: Quoi ma gueule? Qu'est-ce qu'elle a, ma gueule? Johnny Hallyday etait-il le fils naturel d'Arletty ... ?

GB, b/w is the new technicolor, you are SOOOOO not with the programme, dude.

Doc, I always used to think a barometer measured how many pubs you'd been barred from. How wrong you can be.

Pat said...

I've discovered You tube. I blame you!

The Aunt said...

Concentration is always a prob... oooh look, a shiny thing!

Anonymous said...

Johnny, fils naturel d'Arletty ? Tout est possible ! Ou peut-être spirituel !
Le cerveau est une cinémathèque permanente. Nous disposons de milliers de kilomètres de films que nous projetons à notre fantaisie "en noir et blanc", en couleur, en relief. (Arletty)
Je suis encore à contre-pied !! A cause de la pression atmosphérique : S