
This will have to be a quickie, as I've been called away at short notice to bang something for the K.N.O.B.* in Bulgaria! I hope to be back with you early next week, but meanwhile I will leave you to ponder this photograph of Mahlyanov Kaloyan Stefanov, a Bulgarian sumo wrestler who is big in Japan. In fact he's big anywhere, as he measures 6'8". He has remarkably low body fat for a sumo wrestler and is causing quite a stir in the Land of the Rising Sun, where he is known as Kotooshu. This is a publicity shot for the Bulgarian yogurt company that sponsors him. I may never buy Danone again.
Um, what's Bulgarian for "do you live with your parents?"
* Kurt Nachtnebel Oompah Band, for those of you who have been living in a cave. You know who you are, Osama!Um, what's Bulgarian for "do you live with your parents?"
8 comments:
Why am I not surprised that you like men in nappies ???
Daphnee, you'll have to let these beauties get acquainted with your K.N.O.B...
He has a look of dear Marlon. I wonder...?
He's practically anorexic for a Sumo wrestler. He'll be OK until Fatofuji falls on him.
He should eat more rice-balls, I suppose.
:D
I will never eat Bulgarian yoghurt again!
OK, but only if he brings his own depilatory cream.
Goth, I'm just a maternal type. Have you been eating properly dear? (Spitting on hanky and wiping Goth's face).
Cream, wasn't The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices by Agatha Christie?
Pat, he could be one of Marlon's many progeny scattered across the world. The old rake got around a bit.
GB, as long as he knows where his centre of gravity is, he'll be Okidoki.
Sidhu Sahib, if you come from Bulgaria you'll eat anything.
Doris, they serve it with honey and nuts, it's really quite the only edible thing they produce.
Aunty, I'll try and find you a real Japanese sumo wrestler, the Nips are famously lacking in body hair.
Post a Comment