I do declare, Banana, you can smell a gorgeous barechested hunk through ten locked doors. Welcome back, I missed ya. And a belated Happy New Year (twice).
Daniel Craig and Steve McQueen are the sexiest, I think. Their shots look as though a photographer just came upon them, standing there, smouldering, ready for anything. All the others are way too aware of their own prettiness.
Banana, I hope the fact that it's Year of the Pig didn't influence your olfactory senses when you were creating your latest fragrance. Perhaps you could call it "Jambon!" Mademoiselle P would have to be the face on the bottle.
Cream, I know there's some dastardly French pun in there somewhere ... Clever cherie, clevercherie, chevalerie .... give me a couple of hours, I'll get it.
Of course, Tippler dear. (Heh heh, anybody got any pics of Thora Hird NAKED?). I shall swing by an Oirish pub tonight to see which restaurants Brussels' premier food critic recommends. I've probably already eaten there.
Happy birthday to Vera and many thanks to you Daphne, this is the perfect gift on Woman's day.
I regret I didn't have the opportunity to read your post and comments earlier, I would have joined you for a drink. I look forward to devouring your food critic article tomorrow.
18 comments:
i haven't been here for ages and now you got me hot and sweaty.
I do declare, Banana, you can smell a gorgeous barechested hunk through ten locked doors. Welcome back, I missed ya. And a belated Happy New Year (twice).
Is Vera the kind of girl to look a gift horse in the mouth?
Two of them have got their eyes closed! That's dangerous. Someone could put a ferret in their pants.
Daniel Craig and Steve McQueen are the sexiest, I think. Their shots look as though a photographer just came upon them, standing there, smouldering, ready for anything. All the others are way too aware of their own prettiness.
jeremy clarkson should be there too.
I don't really like good looking men (apart from MTL) but sometimes one must be flexible!
Cream, Are you referring to the Hogwarts Stallion by any chance?
GB, if they need volunteers to put a ferret down Antonio Banderas' pants, I'll do it.
Sam, McQueen probably looks sexy even now. And he's been dead for 20 years.
Zoe - ewwwwwww!!!! your glasses need cleaning.
Pat, bite the bullet, girl. It's for your own good.
Listen girlfriend, I am in the perfume business now. I can smell the odour of a barechested hunk continents away.
Happy Belated new year and an oink oink year to you!!!
Oui, ma clever chérie!
Just wanted to use the two words in the same sentence!
Banana and Cream, you've done it again.
Banana, I hope the fact that it's Year of the Pig didn't influence your olfactory senses when you were creating your latest fragrance. Perhaps you could call it "Jambon!" Mademoiselle P would have to be the face on the bottle.
Cream, I know there's some dastardly French pun in there somewhere ... Clever cherie, clevercherie, chevalerie .... give me a couple of hours, I'll get it.
Crikey. My birthday's in September, Daffers, dear, so I'll leave you to get on the case.
Hermione Grainger, obviously. Etc
By the way, mag's out tonight.
Of course, Tippler dear. (Heh heh, anybody got any pics of Thora Hird NAKED?). I shall swing by an Oirish pub tonight to see which restaurants Brussels' premier food critic recommends. I've probably already eaten there.
"Journée de la femme"
Tout ce qui brille, offre à l'âme
Son parfum ou sa couleur ;
Si Dieu n'avait fait la femme,
Il n'aurait pas fait la fleur.
Et, dans les charmilles vertes,
Les roses dorment debout,
Et sont des bouches ouvertes
Pour ne rien dire du tout.
Victor HUGO
Bonne Fête : Daphne , Zoe ,Pi ,Drama Queen ,Aunty Marianne ,et à toutes les Maria!
Banana honey I thought you were an other banana. You have tweaked your name - non? Good to have you back!
Clearly Mr Potter has had an effect on our Daffers.
Must go and post picture of hunk on blog.
Now.
Happy birthday to Vera and many thanks to you Daphne, this is the perfect gift on Woman's day.
I regret I didn't have the opportunity to read your post and comments earlier, I would have joined you for a drink. I look forward to devouring your food critic article tomorrow.
Post a Comment