I was reprimanded last night for not updating my posts often enough. My protestations of having a demanding job fell on deaf ears. So here, for Tippler's benefit, is something to bring a tear to his eye. Photo by yours truly. Artwork and digital fiddling about by Scrumpy.
That should keep you happy until Sunday.
11 comments:
glad you had a good time!
That's a rather crooked smile, if you don't mind me saying, milady.
Bloody crikey - don't you sleep woman?
What would have been perfect would have been a shot of you quaffing it.
Digital fiddling... Finger that out!
I've been licking the screen for five whole minutes.
Tease...
This is so original, so refreshing...
Tell Scruffy we want more pub art!!!
Sorry, I should have written Scrumpy. I'm still sooo tired...
Zed, guess you had to be there.
GB, it was not a portrait of me. I'd like to see the man (or woman) who can etch the Laughing Cavalier onto the head of a pint of Guinness.
Goth, early to bed, early to rise, keeps me in a job, which is very wise.
Pat, I NEVER drink pints! It's soooooo unlaydeelike. It was the boy's.
Cream, are you pointing the finger?
Tippers, you're not going to put that back in your mouth are you?
MK, you got it right the first time!
And yet again, mention of Scrumpy.
Hmmm....
How 'bout a shot of you sipping on a nice Cosmopolitan instead?
Is Scrumpy's oeuvre mainly to do with the liquid arts then?
Post a Comment