Big up to Young & Rubicam. The poster I wrote about a couple of posts ago, featuring a man of advanced years dressed as John Travolta, was not, as I and no doubt many other had first thought, for some kind of sexual stimulant, despite the suggestive name Flexity 3000. When I finally found the website, I had to agree that the product could indeed improve sexual performance, as well as make women look younger, and restore hair growth. I cannot tell you what this miracle product is, as I'm still laughing too much. You'll have to look at it yourself - it's only in French or Dutch, but you're a clever lot, you'll work it out. I reckon this campaign deserves to win an award. It has already been lauded as Campaign of the Week by Belgian advertising website Media Marketing. I would rank it a close second to the 1980 Perrier orgasm, which was the funniest advert of all time, ever, anywhere.Saturday, August 19
This'll put lead in your pencil
Big up to Young & Rubicam. The poster I wrote about a couple of posts ago, featuring a man of advanced years dressed as John Travolta, was not, as I and no doubt many other had first thought, for some kind of sexual stimulant, despite the suggestive name Flexity 3000. When I finally found the website, I had to agree that the product could indeed improve sexual performance, as well as make women look younger, and restore hair growth. I cannot tell you what this miracle product is, as I'm still laughing too much. You'll have to look at it yourself - it's only in French or Dutch, but you're a clever lot, you'll work it out. I reckon this campaign deserves to win an award. It has already been lauded as Campaign of the Week by Belgian advertising website Media Marketing. I would rank it a close second to the 1980 Perrier orgasm, which was the funniest advert of all time, ever, anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
That is one sexy product...!
Those wigs cannot be serious!:)
Goooaarsh, Daphers. It's a dream come true.
Refinding his sexual wotsit man, looks like he's just had a fall in the supermarket.
I've never really understood why men fret about losing their hair. Providing they just cut the remainder short and don't resort to the bizarre, I think they look fine. Sean Connery's bald. I rest my case.
He looks like some creepy Vampire wannabe.
Vatch me move it back and forth in a chugga chugga motion!
Nuahahaha!
I think the caption reads Relive or Relief from something Communicably transmitted or transported from Spain.
Very funny.
I use the product myself but often find it has a stressful effect for me.
Especially the underground variety.
Looks like some of you got it and some didn't. I'm not spilling the beans yet though. A clue though - no he is not meant to be serious.
Have you not used the New Improved Version yet, Aunty? It's better than the old one, the only problem is sometimes you're not going forwards or backwards, but sideways. But it doesn't make as much noise as the old one!
I didn't get it. When you go to the link you get to a train, possibly the Flexity, but what has that got to do with toupes? I guess you need to be able to understand French to figure it out. Do clear up the mystery.
God it's fab! I'm tempted to send the link to my mum because the grey haired guy on the tram looks a bit like her boyfriend...
P.S. I get it but I won't spoiler, promise!
I used to use this product regularly. Both Mrs Maroon and I swore by it. It was always an adventure for us. Since moving to the sticks however, we somehow do it less and less.
argh argh it's taking too long to download, don't know why. But I did see something with crabby looking people then they got good looking.
I've been a user for several years, but of the earlier varieties.
Not one has ruptured on me yet!
BAHAHAHAHA.
Yes. Sexy. Bless. I always feel sorry for poor stressed wage-slaves.
Hi, by the way - dropped in from Lady Bracknell's.
Emma, apparently stress causes premature hair loss in men. And this product is less stressful than its predecessor, they say.
f:lux, you've worked for a big ad agency, doesn't this one take the cake?
Doc, they don't come as frequently out in the country, I find.
GG, keep trying. It's worth it!
FE, you have to hang on to them tightly, especially when you're going like the clappers.
Becca, welcome. How is old Brackers? Still looking for her HANDBAG?
Dear Daphne (if I may make so bold as to adress you so informally), just a brief missive to thank you for clearing up a mystery that has been intriguing me during my journeys back and forth from the Euroquarter all week. When I first clapped eyes on the somewhat unsavoury character with his hand defensively dangling where other parts should be dangling or not as the case may be, I was not entirely sure whether the intention was parodic (oh dear, the fact that it even crossed my mind, however fleetingly, that it might be serious speaks volumes about my rating in the saddo stakes of the natives of this grey and unpleasant land). I would never have ventured onto the site without your reassurances, having suspected it might be too vulgar by far!
Dear Daphne (if I may make so bold as to adress you so informally), just a brief missive to thank you for clearing up a mystery that has been intriguing me during my journeys back and forth from the Euroquarter all week. When I first clapped eyes on the somewhat unsavoury character with his hand defensively dangling where other parts should be dangling or not as the case may be, I was not entirely sure whether the intention was parodic (oh dear, the fact that it even crossed my mind, however fleetingly, that it might be serious speaks volumes about my rating in the saddo stakes of the natives of this grey and unpleasant land). I would never have ventured onto the site without your reassurances, having suspected it might be too vulgar by far!
Post a Comment