
I owe Millicent Tendency an apology for mocking her claims that Big Brother is watching all of us. Vi Hornblower informs me that my blog no longer pops up on Google. Proof if any were needed that the shadowy Powers That Be are not only monitoring my piercing insights into life, marriage and the search for the perfect doily, but that I have been gagged!! I am on the phone to Amnesty International as I write this. How on earth can they perceive a fluffy kitten like moi as a threat to national security? This almost certainly has something to do with my post from last August “Women of Mass Destruction”. Or perhaps the mention of Omar Sharif in my birthday piece. (He is a Moslem, isn’t he?) I had been thinking about a holiday in Cuba, but not in an orange boiler suit, it really clashes with my colouring.
Au secours, readers! Free the Brussels one!
Au secours, readers! Free the Brussels one!
1 comment:
Hi Daphne - I loved your comment on Zed re looking after the oldies - well not looking after them but giving some of the love back. It is a lovely idea and I haven't any grumbles but it can be a bit scary at times.
Post a Comment