It gets better and better. I was going to tell you all about my trip to Prague last weekend, but not only do I have the same viewing problem as before - cannot view anything since the test card post - I can't even get in through the dashboard now. I am afraid normal service is going to have to be suspended indefinitely, as I just do not have the time to fix this right now.
My bananas are wobbling with indignation.
6 comments:
Steady there, Daphne - keep these bananas standing proud, old girl. Stiff upper fruit basket etc.
Calm down, Carmen!
Enjoy the weekend!
You've got bananas, Lady Daphne? We've got more in common than I thought. Blogger can be terrible and I hope you give them a well-deserved kick in the pants. Another thing that might work is changing your browser to Mozilla Firefox.
how many bananas do you need to keep you content?
Blogger is a bugger a times. This afternoon they posted photos behind my last post instead of on top so it's separated from the relavant copy. How do they even do that????
Sam, this is no word of a lie, about 10 years ago I was approached by a woman who looked vaguely familiar, who said: "I know you, I've got a photograph of you with a fruit basket on your head." She did, too. I was wearing it upturned at a rakish angle and obviously enjoying myself. As a newt.
Cream, I had a day facing unbelievable incompetence yesterday and now my castanets are chattering as well.
GB, I have Mozilla Firefox. Perhaps a new "frock" every day is the answer. But any other useful suggestions (and alternative blog hosts) would be welcome.
Banana, Yes! We have no ... etc. Never enough, darling, never enough.
Pat, if I wasn't a paranoid conspiracy theorist I'd think they were out to get us.
Post a Comment