Sunday, November 9

OUT OF THE POTTING SHED




Have you ever wondered what happened to the Flowerpot Men? They left England due to homophobia in the BBC, and now are living as a couple in a Belgian park.


Next week, we reveal the bizarre sleeping habits of the Teletubbies.

10 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I never knew Bill and Ben were gay. The weed was certainly a sissy though.

Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

GB, little weed was a fag hag.

I know this post is scraping the barrel, but I am running out of steam. I suppose I should have posted something about the Armistice, but I'm honestly not in the mood. I've already given up the restaurant reviewing.

I think it may be time for a holiday from blogging.

Gadjo Dilo said...

Oh dear, sounds like you need a holiday, Daffers. I'm very tired too. I feel like trying to have amusing or intellectual conversations with real people, but it just doesn't seem very possible here.

Kim Ayres said...

Just so long as you don't have any dirty secrets about Bagpuss, my childhood memories might just remain intact

Anonymous said...

Inspiration ,expatriation ou la mémoire des vivants!

Ça n'a pas de sens mais Juste pour le fun ...

Comme disait un vieil ami africain ;
« Un morceau de bois a beau séjourner dans l’eau, il ne deviendra jamais un crocodile » :)


A propos ! Est-il rentré à l'heure ?

Anonymous said...

Tien ,toujours des pots d'fleur !J'suis pas v'nu pour rien ?

Pas grand chose à dire non plus , si !!

la recette du pain perdu

1/2 litre de lait
2 œufs
50 g de sucre
2 cuil. à soupe de sucre vanillé
cannelle (facultatif)
100 g de beurre
6 tranches de pain de mie

Fouetter la énergiquement ?? les œufs avec le lait et le sucre vanillé.
Tremper la dans un bain bien chaud ??? les tranches de pain.
Les Gouter , tien déjà ?? non égoutter légèrement ! et les faire reluire à point ,hein ! Comment ? Cuire ! à la poêle dans le meurre bou ? le beurre bien chaud !sur les deux farces...faces.
Lorsqu'elles sont bien bourrées ...C'est à boire, à boire, à boire, C'est à boire qu'il nous faut! Oh! Oh! Oh! ,Sacrebleu! dit la patronne lorsqu'elles sont dorées ! les retirer et les saupoudrer de sucre.

Mélangez-les :} Mangez-les ! :)

Anonymous said...

Crise financière , pain perdu .Avec illustration

Pat said...

But where is Little Weed?

Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

Gadjo, I felt like that when I was married into the diplomatic service. Blogland is the exile's lifeline.

Kim, Bagpuss was never part of my childhood viewing. You must be a few years younger than me.

Crabtree, merci pour la recette! Saurais-tu comment faire le parfait Croque-Monsieur? (Non ce n'est pas une blague!) Ils ne savent pas les faire ici en Belgique.

Pat, the fag hag stayed behind and traded them in for younger models. That's the great thing about gayboys, they LOVE the company of an elderly sunflower.

xerxes said...

At last, the French for French toast?

If you go, milady, we, your readers, will miss you.