I'm loading up the reindeer for my annual visit to UK, but I shall be back before the bells ring out for Christmas. I'm meeting Bananas, Mrs Pouncer and Madame Defarge - one at a time, so they can each get the full benefit - not to mention painting the town pink with Tarquin La Folle and doing a bit of cottaging at Vera Slapp's bijou abode in Deepest Oxfordshire. Or was that the other way round? Anyway, I hope I'll have a bit of shopping time so once the chocs and electric custard are distributed I can load up with bacon, sausages, pork pies, Stilton and all manner of gorgeousness in my Big Green Bag (which is blue) from Tesco, paid for in Euros at a very favourable exchange rate. Shopping is one of the best things about Christmas.
Meanwhile, I'll leave you with some seasonal tunes to sing along to on my widget. I'll be home for Christmas.
Meanwhile, I'll leave you with some seasonal tunes to sing along to on my widget. I'll be home for Christmas.

1 comment:
Very nice blog you havee here
Post a Comment