
By the time you read this, thanks to the miracle of delayed publication, I will be tripping along the Champs-Elysées on one of my regular jaunts to gay Paree. So why have I posted up a picture of the Brandenburg Gate? Read on, meine kinder.
Shock, horror. Bert announced this week he is hanging up his cymbals and going back to the Vaterland! He is going to be the Rhineland's answer to Gareth Malone, I believe, taking up a new position as Kapellmeister of the Berlin Lederhosen Boys' choir. No, don't even go there. Bert has been part of my life since I arrived in Brussels four years ago, and has a great influence on my speech patterns had.
I was rather abacktaken, as this coming I did not see. I am left with the triangle in the hand holding. I am not sure what holds the future. McChé will soon from his residential position in a hospitalresearchprojekt back coming be, but he can not really the Bertgap in the KNOB* be filling. His blowing is very poor. And he hasn't got a uniform.
On this Armistice weekend, I dug out this old peacenik favourite. It has particular resonance in view of Bert's departure. This is what I will be singing if there is not a large bunch of roses delivered very soon.
* Kurt Nachtnebel Oompah Band
Shock, horror. Bert announced this week he is hanging up his cymbals and going back to the Vaterland! He is going to be the Rhineland's answer to Gareth Malone, I believe, taking up a new position as Kapellmeister of the Berlin Lederhosen Boys' choir. No, don't even go there. Bert has been part of my life since I arrived in Brussels four years ago, and has a great influence on my speech patterns had.
I was rather abacktaken, as this coming I did not see. I am left with the triangle in the hand holding. I am not sure what holds the future. McChé will soon from his residential position in a hospitalresearchprojekt back coming be, but he can not really the Bertgap in the KNOB* be filling. His blowing is very poor. And he hasn't got a uniform.
On this Armistice weekend, I dug out this old peacenik favourite. It has particular resonance in view of Bert's departure. This is what I will be singing if there is not a large bunch of roses delivered very soon.
* Kurt Nachtnebel Oompah Band
Dedicated to Tony Blair and George W. Bush.

No comments:
Post a Comment